- Vince Neil will be performing at the Palms Pool 7/1 at 9pm. $30-$50
- Everclear will be performing at the Silverton 6/26 at 8pm. $25
- Jerry Lee Lewis will be performing at the Rio 6/30 at 8pm. $65.85
- Tom Papa will be performing at The Orleans 6/25-26 at 8pm. $22-$44
- Carlos Mencia will be performing at TI 6/25 at 8pm. $49-$65
- Saint Vitus will be performing at Wasted Space 7/1 at 10pm. $10
- Little Feat will be performing at Red Rock Resort 6/25 at 10pm. $20
- Joe Nichols will be performing at Santa Fe Station 6/26 at 8pm. $29-$49
- Fifth Avenue will be performing at the Suncoast 6/26-27 at 7:30pm. $22-$44
- Kirk Franklin w/ BeBe & CeCe Winans at Planet Hollywood 6/26 at 7:30pm. $35-$130
- Oleta Adams will be performing at Boulder Station 6/26 at 8pm. $19.50-$39.50
- The Spinners will be performing at The Cannery 6/26 at 8pm. $9.95-$34.95
- Puddle of Mudd will be performing at the Hard Rock Pool 6/26 at 9pm. $27.50
- The Pointer Sisters will be performing at Buffalo Bill’s 6/26 at 8pm. $34.95-$49.95
- The Psychedelic Furs w/ She Wants Revenge at HOB 6/26 at 7:30pm. $25.50-$29.50
- A Day to Remember w/ Saosin, Hit the Lights & more at Fremont East 6/29 at 2pm. $18
- Slightly Stoopid will be performing at the Hard Rock Pool 6/25 at 9pm. $29.50-$35
- Gary Puckett will be performing at the South Point 6/25-26 at 7:30pm. $30-$40
- FREE concerts at The District: Michael Henegan 6/25 at 6pm; Ryan Whyte Maloney Band 6/26 at 6pm
- FREE concerts at Lake Las Vegas: The Reflex 6/25 at 7pm; Darrin Michaels 6/26 at 7pm
- Black Label Berzerkus- HOB 9/16
- Bob Dylan & John Mellencamp- Colosseum 8/18
- Coheed & Cambria w/ Porcupine Tree & The Dear Hunter- Joint 8/13
- Jeff Dunham- Colosseum 9/3;
- Straight No Chaser- Paris Las Vegas 11/7
- Vampire Weekend- Pearl 9/29
- Alejandro Fernandez- MGM 9/15
- MxPx- Wasted Space 7/18
- Wanda Sykes- Planet Hollywood 10/16
- Master sushi chef Osamu "Fuji" Fujita will offer a Sushi & Sake class at Marssa at Lake Las Vegas on the fourth Saturday of each month at 3pm. The next one will take place on 6/26. Learn to prepare sushi & enjoy a tasting of sushi & sake. Register at 567-6000. $50 p/p
- Project Dinner Table takes over Cashman Field, home of the LV 51s, on 6/26 at 6pm. Chef Michael Napolitano of Renaissance Catering will prepare a six course dinner of seasonal & inspired cuisine, utilizing local & regional purveyors. Proceeds will be donated to the Community Counseling Center of So. NV. www.projectdinnertable.com $125
- FIRST Food & Bar, inside The Palazzo, invites you to join them every Sunday, from 11am-4pm, for their Sunday Brunch, featuring a live DJ & champagne. The menu features an extensive selection of delicious, affordable, & familiar dishes, including the famous “Lucky Strike Omelet” & the “Two Fisted BLTA.” Brunch prices start at $12.95. Enjoy unlimited champagne with your brunch for an additional $7.
- Mon Ami Gabi will host a Louis Latour Wine Dinner on 7/1. Executive Chef Terry Lynch will be preparing a four-course French dinner, paired with wines from the Louis Latour portfolio. A reception begins at 6:45pm, followed by dinner at 7pm. Menu highlights include Duck Breast Carpaccio with Cress, Spring Garlic & Mango Salad and Grilled Lamb with Lemon & Garlic Confit. RSVP at 944-4224. $65 p/p, incl. tax & gratuity
- Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina, featuring the chef's wood-oven baked pizzas, opened at Crystals at City- Center. The casual dining spot offers handmade pastas, antipasti, salads, & Italian fare.
- June 27th is American Heart Association Night at “Vegas! The Show” in the Saxe Theater inside Miracle Mile Shops. To attend the 7pm or 9pm performance, call the American Heart Association office at 367-1366, & donate $25 to receive up to 4 tickets (regular price $79.99).
- ViVa Rock Vegas presents Imagine Dragons & Otherwise, plus special guests Days After Hail, Lazy Stars, Ministry of Love & more at the Henderson Events Plaza on 6/26 at 4pm. All ages are welcome to attend. A bar will be available for those 21 & over. $10. After party (21 & over) at the Goldmine Tavern
- Las Vegas Little Theatre presents “Scavengers in the Mother of Chaos (A Descent into Meta-Theatre), an original production written by Jaime Cruz in the LVLT Studio Theatre, 6/25-7/3. The emotional & challenging play is intended for mature audiences. Performances Fri-Sat-Mon at 8pm; Sun at 2pm. $12 www.lvlt.org
- Frank Marino hosts "Frank Marino and Friends," an afternoon of comedy, dance, female impersonators, & more at the Clark County Library on 6/26 at 3pm. A second performance will take place at the West Charleston Library on 6/27 at 3pm. The show is for mature audiences. Free
- The NV Partnership for Homeless Youth will hold a family-friendly bowling tournament at Sunset Station on 6/26, 12-3pm. Teams of five will compete in a six-game tournament. All participants will receive Tshirts, refreshments, & gift bags. $200 for a five-member team; $40 for an individual. 372-7907 www.nphy.org
- The annual Night of Fire at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway kicks off the holiday weekend with NASCAR MetroPCS Super Late Models, USAC Focus Midgets, SMRA Supermodifieds, Bandoleros, fireworks, & much more on 7/1, from 6-11pm. $15 GA; $5 children
- Valley Cheese & Wine will present a wine class featuring “Rieslings of the World” on 7/1, from 6:30-8pm. Register at 341-8191. $40 1771 W. Horizon Ridge Pkwy.
- Magician Mac King will be performing at the NLV Library on 6/26 at 11am. Free 2300 Civic Center Dr. The Spring Mountains National Recreation Area (Mt. Charleston) offers free interpretive hikes. Scheduled for 6/25 is a hike at Old Mill Picnic Area at 8pm. On 6/27, hike the Upper Bristlecone Trail at 1pm. Call 872-5486 for info.
- The Outdoor Picture Show at The District will be screening “Fantastic Mr. Fox” on 6/25. On 6/26, the feature will be “Imagine That.” Movies begin at 8pm. Guests are invited to bring blankets & picnics to enjoy the movie on The Green. Complimentary popcorn is provided. Free
- David de Alba, entertainer & female impersonator from the world famous Finocchio Club of San Francisco, performs “Backstage Memoirs” at the Summerlin Library on 6/27 at 2pm. The show features Latin, French, & Broadway songs and a tribute to Liza Minelli. Free
- Movies in the Square will be screening “Back to the Future” in Town Square Park on 7/1. Movies start at sundown. Free Movies al Fresco at Lake Las Vegas will be screening “Star Trek” on 7/1 at 8pm. Guests are invited to bring a blankets & low-back chairs to enjoy the movie on the lawn. Free
- ArtBeat presents singer, songwriter & pianist Michael Kaeshammer at the Henderson Events Plaza on 6/25 at 8pm. Kaeshammer will perform a fun, energetic show, featuring boogie-woogie & jazz piano, upbeat songs & improvisational humor. Free
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center is hosting an afternoon of bounce houses, popcorn, & a screening of “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" on 6/26, from 1-3:30pm. Bounce houses will be open before & after the movie. $5 p/p or $15 for a family of four The Gold Rush Peruvian Horse Show will be held at the South Point Equestrian Center 6/25-27. Show hours are 8:30am-5pm daily. Free
- America’s favorite game show, “Wheel of Fortune” will be taping live at the Sands Expo Center 7/13-20, dark Thursday & Sunday. Admission is free with advance ticket request. See show schedule & ticket request forms at www.venetian.com.
- Blue Martini invites you to their Summer Night Clambake on 7/11, from 3-8pm. Features an open Coors Light & Mike’s Hard Lemonade bar, from 3-6pm & a clambake platter for $25. Proceeds benefit the LVMPD Guns & Hoses Hockey Team & the Kaleidoscope Family Solutions Group.
- Big Dog’s “Brew School” begins on 7/10 with Tailwagger Wheat as the scheduled brew. Learn the science of brewing & the step by step process of beer making & enjoy lunch on 7/10. On 7/29, come back to receive your diploma & enjoy a three-course dinner with the beer you brewed. You’ll also receive a free growler of your beer to take home. Register at 940-2739. $99
- Elements Kitchen & Martini Bar, 4950 S. Rainbow Blvd., will host a wine dinner, titled "A Journey through the Iberian Peninsula," on 7/26 at 6:30pm. Chefs/Owners Catherine & Jose Luis Pawelek will prepare a seven-course menu of Spanish & Portuguese dishes & wines. Featured wine regions will include Ribera del Duero, Rias Baixas, Penedes, Douro, & Oporto. RSVP at 750-2991. $69 p/p
- NBA Summer League returns to Las Vegas 7/9-18. The best new talent in the NBA, as well as seasoned veterans, will take to the hardwood at the Thomas & Mack Center and Cox Pavilion. Twenty-two NBA teams, along with one NBA Development League team will participate in the action. Schedule at www.nba.com/summerleague. GA tickets for the day are $25; $15 children 3-12 years.
- Whole Foods at The District welcomes Chef Rick Moonen of RM Seafood on 7/17, from 11am-1pm. Chef Moonen will teach a class on sustainable fishing practices of swordfish and prepare a fabulous swordfish dish. Guests will receive his cookbook, Fish Without a Doubt, and have the opportunity to have it autographed. Register at Customer Service or call 361-8183. $35
- UFC 116 comes to the MGM Grand Garden Arena on 7/3 at 5pm. The main event features heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar defending his heavyweight championship against interim title holder Shane Carwin. Main event at 7pm. $100-$1,000
- The 7th Annual Adam & Eve's Charity Love Fling to benefit New Vista Community will take place poolside at Golden Nugget on 7/9. Eighteen local celebrities & executives will be up for auction. General admission at 8:15pm is $20. A VIP Booth for 6 that includes a VIP Pre-Party from 7-8pm, appetizers, 2 cocktails per guest during party, goodie bag, & bottle service during auction is $500. www.newvistacommunity.org
- Cirque du Soleil presents “Summer of Cirque” savings through 10/31. Tickets to Mystere, Ka, Zumanity, LOVE, Criss Angel BELIEVE, & Viva ELVIS start at $50. Purchase at www.cirquedusoleil.com. Restrictions apply.
- Get FREE tickets to the Puddle of Mudd concert & the Slightly Stoopid concert at the Hard Rock at www.spyonvegas.com.
- The Liberace Foundation & Museum is offering discounted admission for the summer, valid through 9/6. Adults $10; students/seniors $8
- Through the end of June, locals can purchase a Mandalay Bay Beach day pass for $20. Valid Mon- Thurs with valid NV ID. Limit six passes per ID. Call 632-7212 for info.
- Zefferino, inside the Venetian, is now offering a selection of appetizers, half priced beer, well drinks, & $5 selected wine by the glass, from 1-6pm and 9pm-midnight daily.
- Now through Labor Day, Roy’s is waiving their corkage fee. Bring in your favorite bottle of wine to enjoy with your meal & Roy’s will do the rest.
- Through 9/30, Wolfgang Puck is offering locals a discount of 20% off their bill at Spago, CUT, Lupo, Postrio, and Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina. Does not include alcohol.
- Get $50 tickets to see Cher through 7/4 during the “Turn Back Time” promo. The second mezzanine tickets are available at www.ticketmaster.com with code: TBT50.
- Crown Nightclub becomes the official nightclub of poker magazine Bluff. From now through July 17, guests who mention Bluff Magazine upon entry will receive a voucher for one free drink.
- The Spa at Four Seasons is offering locals a 20% discount on treatments of 50 minutes or longer. Sammy Shore’s Barking Mad Comedy Jam at the Eastside Cannery is free on 6/25-26 at 8pm. Features special guests Dennis Blair & Dean Napolitano. Doors open at 7pm. Tickets are first come, first served.
- The Bathhouse at THEHotel at Mandalay Bay is offering a special for locals. Get 15% off your first treatment or buy one treatment & get the second treatment at 50% off. More info at 877-632-7300.
- Madame Tussauds is offering a locals’ special for the summer. Admission is $10 through 9/6 with valid NV ID. Limit of six tickets per ID.
- “Blue Hour,” the new pool lounge at The Signature at MGM Grand caters to locals. Open Fri-Sat, from 6-10/11pm, Blue Hour offers Happy Hour drink specials during the first hour, ½ priced drinks for locals all night long (excluding Happy Hour specials), as well as food specials.
Billie Hillier - Las Vegas Real Estate Agent working with sellers, buyers, and renters. You can read my full bio here at Billie Hillier.
Below are a few of my favorite links and tools to help you find your new home.
Las Vegas Real Estate Tools
Las Vegas Real Estate
· Henderson Real Estate
Las Vegas Condos
Summerlin Villages - Las Vegas
For market reports: every effort was made to make information as accurate as possible - while deemed reliable, not guaranteed. All stats are through GLVAR.