OK kids, back to class! :-)
This weekend do the following:
- Make a list of all your marketing efforts - examples are:
- Emails, calls, etc. to your past clients and sphere of influence
- Are you printing brochures, postcards to mail or hand out
- Listing syndication
- Press Releases
- Social netowrking
- Video uploads
- Make a spreadsheet that tracks all your marketing efforts to include sign calls, Internet leads, referrals, etc.
- Include how much you spend on each effort that is hard money spent
- Calculate how many hours you spend a month on each (or your admin) and then add your hourly rate to figure out how much you are "spending" on these efforts
Maintain the spreadsheet for one month and analyze where most of your leads are coming from.
Adjust your marketing plan by spending more time and money and the efforts that give you the most leads.
Track your leads for one more month. What are your results? Did your leads increase - stay the same? Keep this routine for 6 months and see if your results improve.
You MUST track your leads, otherwise you are wasting your time and money out the window.
EXAMPLE OF INTERNET LEADS TRACKING FOR ONE OF MY CLIENTS
Billie Hillier - Las Vegas Real Estate Agent working with sellers, buyers, and renters. You can read my full bio here at Billie Hillier.
Below are a few of my favorite links and tools to help you find your new home.
Las Vegas Real Estate Tools
Las Vegas Real Estate
· Henderson Real Estate
Las Vegas Condos
Summerlin Villages - Las Vegas
For market reports: every effort was made to make information as accurate as possible - while deemed reliable, not guaranteed. All stats are through GLVAR.