Listed below are a few items you can do that will increase your SEO. These small items are what search engines look for to ensure your site is valid and worthwhile.
- Ensure your Metadata is the best it can be. Metadata tags allow you to tell the search engines what your web page is about. Each search engine looks at your site different so be sure to put your most important words first. Below are the suggested tag length:
- Page Title (60 characters)
- Meta Description (200 characters)
- Meta Keywords (12-15 words)
- The search engine crawlers can't see images so is best to use "ALT" attribute for all your photos. A suggested ALT tag is: Las Vegas Home for Sale or Las Vegas Real Estate
- Web content should be written at a high school level - just because you as the expert understands your site, your visitor might not.
- Keep your domain registration over a year of expiration. Also, the longer the site has been registered helps.
- Submit your site maps to directories and search engines.
- Register your website with directories and search engines. (DMOZ, etc.)
- Build reciprocal links with friends - the more sites that link to your the better.
- Create a profile with social networking sites (LinkedIn, Active Rain, etc.) and business directories(ZoomInfo, etc.)
- Ensure your blog is linked from your Website to your blogs(s)
- Register your blogs with blog directories (Technorati, etc.)
- Submit articles to Digg.com and encourage friends to "Digg It"
- Ask friends to bookmark your Web site with their del.icio.us account - the more people who have your site bookmarked, the better.
- Have an RSS feed on your site.
Want to know what your "SEO score" is? Contact PREM to send you a score for free. Once you have your baseline, you can check it each month once you start implementing the changes above and see your score increase significantly.
Billie Hillier - Las Vegas Real Estate Agent working with sellers, buyers, and renters. You can read my full bio here at Billie Hillier.
Below are a few of my favorite links and tools to help you find your new home.
Las Vegas Real Estate Tools
Las Vegas Real Estate
· Henderson Real Estate
Las Vegas Condos
Summerlin Villages - Las Vegas
For market reports: every effort was made to make information as accurate as possible - while deemed reliable, not guaranteed. All stats are through GLVAR.